10.01.2010

A Halloween Treat

I just finished a project I started a few days ago, but it's too late to write about it tonight, so I thought I would share a little something I made with the fabric I had left over. :-)




The sweetest little hair bows for a sweet little Avra! I love that girl, and don't get to see her enough!! 


Ok, this is about all I can post on for now...my eyes...are closing....


Kind of pathetic, no? It's only midnight. What a long day though. Time for a nice, relaxing weekend...and maybe a little homemade applesauce tomorrow! ;-)


Apple picking and trying a new recipe tomorrow.
(With photos of my recent "trip to Germany")
Stay tuned!

4 comments:

  1. I just thought about making something like this for my daughter:) She loves candy corn! I was going to get little wooden candy corn pieces...but I like these fabric ones too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Supercute! I love anything candy corn- nice work!

    Jessica
    http://craftily-ever-after.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are absolutely adorable. Well done!
    Visiting via Tatertots.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute! Gotta love candy corns!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you!