10.14.2010

Jack-o-Lantern Cookies

Every once in a while, I inherit a few extra helping hands for the afternoon. This visit was something special because we had a birthday to celebrate! So, of course, that meant we had to make cookies! And what's the best kind of October birthday cookie?? Jack-o-lanterns! :-)




Now, since these little "helping hands" do not belong to me, I didn't feel right about posting their sweet little faces...so this cutie is going to be my stunt double. 

(I don't know who she is, but she's adorable!)






Ok, so I have to be totally honest. We didn't even make these from scratch. I didn't have all the necessary ingredients for my sugar cookie recipe, so with the help of Ms. Betty Crocker, I found a new recipe that I did have what we needed. I didn't think they were anything special. But, I was told:

 "These are the bestest cookies I ever eated."




I believe that is the highest compliment a girl can receive. :-)
Thanks Betty, I owe you one. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you!