10.26.2010

Candy Corn Purse!


Ok, so I promise that this will be my last candy corn project for the season. 


(I know, bittersweet, right?) 

Remember the candy corn hair clips I made for little Avery? Well, I had been putting off popping them in the mail because I wanted to make something else to go with them, but I didn't know what. Well, since I had some of the fabric left over...here's what I came up with :-)



I just love it! I don't even know why I had fuzzy orange chunks of boa in my stash, but it was perfect! 

Wanna see it again? 



Hehe, I hope she likes it!! 

I cannot believe that it is almost November! Can you? I was fortunate enough to get to spend part of this beautiful day at the park with another little friend of mine. 
(editors note: She has a lot of little, non-Elven friends)

Yeah, apparently my personal "editor" thinks he's funny. I love him anyway. :-)


Look at these gorgeous leaves? Amazing. 



This sweetie found a plant he had never seen before and was really interested in it. 


We {carefully} examined the Holly, being sure to say {over and over} 
"Birdies love these, but they are not for people. Right?" 
:-)


 Has anyone ever seen one of these? We thought it was so fun, but I didn't know what to call it when he asked. 


What a fantastic afternoon 
:-)







P.S. Laura from Along for the Ride is hosting an awesome Giveaway for her Blog Anniversary!
 Check it out! 




8 comments:

  1. My daughter would L.O.V.E. this!! She is candy corn obsessed! SOOO cute! And I love that you had orange boa in your stash! So random...but it totally makes the purse!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an awesome idea and treat!!!!
    You have the bestest ideas.
    Blessings and Love,
    Peggy

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is seriously funky and cute. My daughter would so go nuts with one of these in her purse stash!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your candy corn purse. My daughter (who is going to be a candy corn witch for Halloween) would freak over this!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love candy corn, my favorite Halloween candy and I love your candy corn purse....so adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable! Love it!
    You should come link this up to my Making It With Allie Link Party! I think it would make a Fabulous addition!
    AllieMakes.Blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. very cool my four year old loves it and asked if i could make her one. How did you make this purse. email me at sclinequilts@earthlink.net please please

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you!