10.03.2010

For the love of Candy Corn..

I have gotten a late start on Fall Decorating this year....It's already October and so far, I have a pumpkin from the grocery store and a box of decorations in the basement. How sad is that?! Well, this week, that will change. And here's the start...





Don't you just love candy corn?! I think it is just adorable! I have seen a ton of cute candy corn projects all over blogland and I needed to get in on the action! I saw this sweet garland over at The Naptime Journal and thought it would be a fun project to work on with KHO as we watched college football with the boys. 







I think it turned out pretty cute, don't you?!  (I know, I know. My little shelf needs some Autumn love. I'm getting there.) This one will find it's forever home on my MIL's staircase next weekend, but for now, it's gracing my living room with it's adorable-ness! 


In case you missed it the other day, here's what I made with the scraps..






Yay for fun, cheap, sisterly-bonding projects! 

Have a great week!! 

:-)



5 comments:

  1. I LOVE THIS:) It came out sooo great! I was just finishing up mine last night and it looks just as precious! Can't wait till your's is hanging over mom's fire place.

    Love you- the one & only KHO<3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I LOVE candy corn! My husband keeps saying I'm obessessed but I can't help it! It's only available in fall!

    Super cute bunting! I love the ric rac!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable! I too love candy corn!

    I'm visiting from Making the World Cuter. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is so cute! Candycorn is so cute to decorate with!!! Great job!

    - Michelle @ Bunch of Craft

    ReplyDelete
  5. very nice garland. I like the different sizes! Thanks for linking up to Topsy Turvy Tuesday's!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you!