10.31.2010

Costumes? check!

I did it!! 

I finally finished Sissy's costumes for her school skit. She and her friend dressed up as Aladdin and Jasmine to perform "A Whole New World" for the students and parents. They were super awesome! I have a video, but I'll have to post it another time because I'm having trouble getting to work in a post. But for now, here are a few photos! 

Keep in mind that these are the first costumes I have ever made, so be kind! :-)





Now Sissy would probably hate me for putting this last one on here (it's ok to have a silly face on when you're singing beautifully!), but I wanted you to see the "Magic Carpet" she made! I thought she did a great job, especially since she didn't think of it until a few hours before the show. 

They were fantastic, seriously. Sissy may not think she did well, but we all know better! 
Again, I'm a bragging big sister. Sorry! But she deserves it! 

(Someday soon I will have a bragging session for our little bro...B-man's a pretty cool dude, too.) 




In other news: 

Linda, from Craftaholics Anonymous is having a huge giveaway!! 
You need to go check it out right now, it's almost over! 

4 comments:

  1. I LOVE the costumes! You did a fabulous job on Jasmine!! I bet that was a great show! Thanks for linking up with Sassy Sites!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good job! First costume?? You jest!
    Thanks for linking up to Making It With Allie! I can't wait to see what you have for next week!
    AllieMakes.Blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. so fun I love that you did that!!!

    feel free to link it up to my HALLOWEEN COSTUME party going on now!!! there will be a prize for the top three costumes :)
    http://lovestitched.blogspot.com/2010/11/costume-linky-contest.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great job! Thanks for linking it up at the Catwalk!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you!