12.19.2010

There's always tomorrow...

After the Great Fall of 2010, our weekend settled down considerably. I managed to get many gifts completed and wrapped, though didn't do as much baking as I had planned. Oh well, as we learned from Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer,


"There's always tomorrow,
With so much to do,
And so little time in a day.

There's always tomorrow,
For dreams to come true,
Tomorrow is not far away."
 


Don't you just love that movie? Such a Christmas Classic. My cousin's little girl fell in love with Clarice this season. Who wouldn't? She's adorable!



But to be specific, Ave really loved her bow. She said she wished she had a bow like Clarice's. 

Well little girl, that's what I'm here for! :-) 



(I didn't take a picture of it, but there is a clip on the other side.)



Come back tomorrow for a {quick and easy} Christmas treat!
Thanks for visiting!

1 comment:

I'd love to hear from you!