12.22.2010

Gingerbread Rice Crispy Treats

Here is a "quick and easy" treat for this week!


 Look what I found at the grocery store....

 Ummm, YUM! I have several recipes up my sleeve for these babies, but of course I HAD to make these first.

I didn't do anything different from the regular Rice Crispy Treat recipe, except that I used the Gingerbread Marshmallows. Awesome. I had to share them with my parents and siblings so they weren't in the house too long.  Dangerous! These would be a great treat to send to school with your kiddies for their Christmas parties!



Mmmmmmm.

5 comments:

  1. Those look yummy! Thanks for linking up again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mmmm, gingerbready rice crispy treats?? I HAVE to try those. Thanks for sharing that such a thing exists! Have a very Merry Xmas!

    ~M

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is genius! I bet it would be good with popcorn instead of rice too! Thank you for the inspiration!
    Thanks for linking up to Making It With Allie! I can't wait to see what you have for next week!
    AllieMakes.Blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. These sound SUPER yummy!!

    I'd love for you to link these to my new linky party!!

    http://littleeme.blogspot.com/2010/12/ok-now-that-i-have-tuted-your-turn-to.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mmmm I haven't seen gingerbread marshmallows before, I'll have to keep an eye out... Thanks for linking up to Topsy Turvy Tuesday's!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you!