12.31.2010

Silhouette Shirt

Can you believe it's New Year's Eve?!
What was your favorite part of 2010?
What are you looking forward to in 2011?

Any resolutions out there?

I don't think I'm going to make any this year...that way I won't have to break it next week! hehe

I only have a short post for toay, I'm sure you are all celebrating and busy busy anyway!

Here's a cute shirt I made for the little boy I tutor. 
(I needed a good reason to play around with my new Silhouette even though I had so much to do!!)
 He LOVES playing "Punch Buggie, No Punch Back" in the car...so I though he would get a kick out of this...


And here's the back.


Cute, right?

He thought it was funny, though I'm not sure he thinks it's "cool" to wear a homemade shirt.
Oh well, it was fun to make for him.


Don't forget to enter my first giveaway!! It ends at midnight.


 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you!