1.10.2011

Embellished Wooden Stool

Here is a little stool I painted and embellished for my cousin's little girl. It was one of the first projects I did with my new Silhouette SD! I am still learning how to use it, but I think the little paper chain is adorable! I cannot wait to see what else I can make...hopefully venturing outside of paper since I haven't had the courage to try a new material just yet. 



She got to open this on New Year's Eve, since I didn't get to see her on Christmas. I was lucky enough to find a darling "Clarice" doll and book set to go along with her Clarice Bow that I made a few weeks ago. Unfortunately, I didn't take a picture of it. But just take my word for it, it was precious...just like this little girl!


And look what we had for dessert. YUM!


Fried Ice Cream. I didn't think this would be something I'd like, but WOW was I wrong. I'm glad I split it with hubby, I could have done some major damage if I had my own. You know that rule, don't you? If you share food with someone, the person who eats the last bite owns the calories of the entire treat. What a good husband, taking on my calories for me. ;-)

2 comments:

  1. Adorable!! And not just because it is a FABULOUS name on there =) (my baby's name is Avery).

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just got a Silhouette too and made my first project with it! Love the stool!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you!