4.25.2011

3 years ago today...

Three years ago today I married my best friend. 

 

I look at this picture and smile, remembering the amazing day we shared with family and friends. It's hard to believe how quickly the time has gone, but at the same time, it feels like we've been married for a lifetime. The last three years have been an adventure I never could have imagined, and I wouldn't change a single moment. Peter, I am so thankful for your love, your support, and your endless patience....particularly when it comes to picking up scraps of fabric, thread, and ribbon...or washing essentially waterproof bowls of butter cream frosting. :-) I could not ask for a more perfect partner. I love you!


"Tomorrow morning if you wake up
And the future is unclear,
I will be here." 
-Steven Curtis Chapman

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you!