4.18.2011

Hazelnut Mocha Cupcakes

With only two people in our home, I find it difficult to try many of the recipes I would like to...because I don't want to be the one to eat it all! Now, I've got a pretty big family, many of whom are more than willing to help me out here...but there are only so many occasions to make cupcakes and sweets.

Well,  thanks to my high school science teacher, I've fallen into a lovely situation! I now have my very own group of "taste testers!" My sister is taking a class taught by my Mrs. D and I asked if she would like to bring something in to share with her friends. Well many of them loved it and the teacher said any time I want to bring something in...the kids would be thrilled to eat it. (Surprise, surprise!) Well I hope Mrs. D knows what she's getting herself into! I can now make whatever I want and don't have to worry about who to send it to! Yippy! I can't even tell you how excited this makes me.

I've had these cupcakes in my head for a while now and finally had the chance to make them....and send them far far away from my home. Now, I'm not ready to share the recipe just yet. They were good, really good...but they still need some work. For now, just enjoy some calorie-free eye candy! 


 I promise to share the recipe as soon as it's done! Promise! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you!