4.19.2011

Faux Chocolate Bunnies

Here comes Peter Cottontail, hoppin' down the bunny trail :-)

With the Easter Bunny on his way, I'm sure we would all appreciate a calorie-free treat!  


 

These little cuties are made of an inexpensive fabric (left over from a costume I made for my sister) that I painted "chocolate" brown. This was a really quick and easy craft, which made it even more enjoyable! One tip I have to share: Be sure you enlarge the pattern enough..the smaller bunny was really hard to stuff. I used the basic pattern from here, but ignored the legs to make the bunnies look more like their chocolate cousins. 

They almost look good enough to eat!

I think I'm going to try some Peeps and eggs next...hopefully before Easter, hehe.



Hippity Hoppity Easter's on its way!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you!