4.12.2011

Spring Mum Ring

I am working on getting things together to finally open my Etsy shop! It is taking me a lot longer than I had hoped, but it's definitely getting there! I hope to have some cute homemade jewelry, baby accessories, and seasonal decoration. We'll see how it evolves! 

What do you think of this sweet little Spring Mum ring? I am wearing one now in Khaki...I didn't have any fun accessories to match my outfit, but found a mum in my stash that was just the right color! Score! It's only noon and I have already gotten 3 compliments! (And I've only been to the grocery store!)





A perfect accessory to brighten up this rainy spring day!


1 comment:

  1. So sweet, I LOVE it too. I've seen these everywhere and I have YET to have one. Congrats on getting your shop open soon, how exciting!!!

    Stop by anytime to say hello!!!

    Hugs,
    Bella :)**AMAZE ME AUGUST** @ Bella Before and After
    Also I would LOVE for you to check out my new PINTEREST BOARDS let me know what you think!!
    I've added your ring to my board SUPPORT HANDMADE. :)
    Thanks girl :)

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you!