7.08.2011

I've got the blues..and I don't mean Mac and Cheese :)

I have been a crazy person these last few weeks, between moving and switching jobs, I haven't had any time for crafting. 

Boo :-(

Well, now that we're in our new place and I have a few jobs to choose from, I can begin again! Woohoo! I have already made my first peach pie, tried a few new recipes and done a couple crafts...yet I haven't unpacked all my boxes..whoops! hehe Priorities, right? 

Here's a necklace/earring set I made for a giveaway a few months ago, I am trying to catch up on past posts...bad blogger! This set went to a woman in my church, Linda, who correctly guessed where my lost keys were! (In the washer...not great, but they still worked!)
 She loves blue, so I went with a few shades of blue and then some clear glass beads to fill it out. I want to make one for myself now! It can be long or short depending on how you use the toggle...an idea I got from another necklace I have. I liked it because it could very easily be causal or dressy!

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you!