2.01.2011

A warm memory on a cold day

My most recent post got me thinking about this time last winter. Boy, did we get a lot of snow then, too! I had one of the best snow days of my life during one of those storms...Hubby and I were home from work, so we went sledding with my uncle, cousins, and my brother...


 Then we went inside and made some of these...


and a ton of these...

Later, hubby and I took a walk. It was one of the most peaceful moments I can remember.



I like that one because it reminds me of Robert Frost's poem, The Road Not Taken.


This is just a pretty glass gazing ball on the lawn. :-)

And just as I thought the day couldn't be better...look what we found!


Yeah, those are some big footprints...and I knew just who made them...because we had met a few weeks before.


Cute, right? Cute, but HUGE! She had gotten into our trash, so hubby and I spent the next hour picking up garbage all over the property in the pouring rain...and I thought she was cute. Silly me. hehe


We wrapped up our perfect day with quality family time spent around the fire, drinking hot chocolate and playing Wii.

What a good memory.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you!