2.13.2011

Felt Heart Banner

I seriously cannot believe Valentine's Day is tomorrow! 

I haven't even posted my (minimal) Valentine's decorations yet!

I had such great plans for adorable decor, but January got away from me somehow...I did manage to finish the banner I had been thinking of and sent it off as a gift to my cousin. She loved it!


Isn't it cute? I think I'll have to make one for myself for next year. 

(Terrible lighting, sorry! The wall is actually bright blue!)
Pete made me the paper flowers when he was teaching Sunday School last year. His class was making them for a lesson of some sort. They are a little bent, but they make me smile.

Come back tomorrow for some pics of our Valentine's Day celebrations and a yummy dessert idea for your Sweetheart! 

1 comment:

  1. Your heart garland is adorable-but you have to make one for you!! I'm your newest follower-stop by for a visit! Claire

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you!