3.17.2011

HG's Shamrock 'n' Roll Shake

Now, I'm hoping you have all had a Shamrock Shake from Mc Donald's at some point. If not, you should try one. I looooove them. Every year I get my one small Shamrock shake and I drink it guilt-free knowing I only do this once a year...so clearly it must be ok, right?! 

Well, thanks to Hungry Girl (Love her!) now I can have my shake and drink it too!! 

(More than once a year, that is.)



Shamrock 'n' Roll Shake

Ingredients:
1 tbsp. sugar-free French vanilla powdered creamer (like the kind by Coffee-mate)
3/4 cup light vanilla soymilk
1/2 cup fat-free vanilla ice cream (like Breyers Smooth & Dreamy Fat Free)
1/4 tsp. peppermint extract
2 drops green food coloring
1 no-calorie sweetener packet
1 1/2 cups crushed ice (8 - 12 ice cubes' worth)

Directions:
Combine creamer with 1 tbsp. hot water and stir to dissolve. Transfer to a blender. Add all other ingredients to the blender, and blend at high speed until smooth. Pour into a glass and enjoy!

MAKES 1 SERVING



I didn't put the packet of splenda in, I felt like it was sweet enough without it. And I also didn't put the full Tbsp of creamer for the same reason.
  
Not an exact match, but soooooo good and close enough that I'm happy!  

Enjoy your day!! 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you!