11.09.2010

Floral Headband

I hope you all had a great weekend! I've been super busy getting things together for our dinner on Sunday. I have finalized the menu, and now just have to finish the runners, cloth napkins, and chargers. I'll be sure to post pictures when I'm done! I have been super thrifty for this party! AND I'm making my first ruffles, they look cute so far! Good start to the week!

Anyway, I made another little hair accessory! Well, really, it's not that little. It's kind of big actually. I wanted to make something bold...but truthfully, I'm not really a "bold accessory" kind of girl...but it's black, so I guess that toned it down a bit. What do you think?



(I promise this is the same headband, but for some reason it looks like a different color in both pictures. Strange.)

I think it's pretty cute with a simple outfit. I love pearls and I used a few different kinds in the center of each flower. 

And the best part is, I didn't have to buy anything. :-) 
Hooray for keeping random things like old scarves that I might use "someday"

I have something yummy planned for tomorrow! 
Be sure to check it out! 

1 comment:

  1. cute headband! I'm your newest follower!

    bloggingbypictures.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you!