8.21.2010

S'more Rascal Flatts!


Last weekend a group of us went to the Rascal Flatts concert in Scranton, at Montage Mountain.






What an adventure! We got out there with no problem, found an awesome spot to sit, and enjoyed some yummy treats! Katie and I sought out some guitar shaped margaritas, but decided against the splurge when we discovered that this tiny drink was $13! Sheesh! Alas, we settled for some bottled water and a massive amount of Twizzlers (apparently my mother and I think alike..we ended up with 5 family sized packs!)

Once Rascal Flatts came on the night just flew by! We danced and sang so loud it would have been embarrassing, but everyone else was doing the same. Though they did not play my favorite song, it was a fantastic concert and I would go again in a heartbeat!

And as for snacks...we had some yummy stuff going on! Pizza, sandwiches, chocolate covered pretzels, twizzlers...and my latest experiment...


Though these do not take the place of the ooey-gooey layers of deliciousness...they certainly hit the spot and are a lot less messy! Not to mention E-A-S-Y! All you need to do is melt some chocolate chips in a double boiler, slide the marshmallow on a stick, roll it in chocolate, then in graham cracker crumbs. Done and Done! So simple, so yummy. What more can you ask for? Milk perhaps? Yes. Definitely milk. I used toothpicks this time, since it was just my beta test, but next time I will use standard lollipop sticks....and maybe double-marshmallow-it...just a thought!

Over all, it was a crowd pleaser...so much so that little visitors were sneaking a taste!

Kid tested. Grasshopper approved.


Thanks for stopping by! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you!