2.07.2011

Funfetti Dip

I've been a bad blogger the past few weeks.
I have just been so tired when I get home from work that I just don't want to do anything.
Shame on me. 

Here, let me make it up to you? 

Unless you love Funfetti as much as I do...then maybe this will make you hate me... hehe :-)  



Oh Yeah.

I saw this gem on Little Bitty Bakes.    
You have to check out Liz's blog, it's just full of awesome recipes! 
I have several bookmarked to my "must try" list.

I changed it just a bit,  I didn't love the tang of the yogurt, so I added more cool whip.

Recipe:

3 Tbsp Funfetti Cake Mix
2-3 Tbsp Fat Free Cool Whip
2 Tbsp Light Plain Yogurt


I served this with graham crackers, pretzels, marshmallows, and vanilla wafers. I think it would be awesome with grapes and strawberries too!

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you!