1.30.2011

Let it snow!

"Oh the weather outside is frightful, but the fire is so delightful. 
Since we've no place to go, let it snow,  let it snow, let it snow!"

 It is sooo beautiful outside, I couldn't help but slip on my boots and coat, grab my camera, and attempt to capture some of the beauty. 

It's amazing that when it seems like we cannot possibly get any more snow...it starts again!

 I don't love driving in it, but it certainly is gorgeous to look out the window and see all those fluffy white diamonds glittering in the sunlight!

And what did I do on this cold Sunday? Pretty much nothing....and it was awesome. Hubby's sick, which isn't all that awesome, but it gave me a good reason not to do much of anything for a weekend...a nice change of pace! I did manage to work on some Valentine's Day decorations, though.

Here is the first one I finished...


Really (really) easy, but I think it's adorable! I had it hanging on out bathroom door, but moved in to the side of the bookcase for a photo...and I like it there a lot more. The bathroom door is white, so it blends in too much. It stands out so nicely on the black. :-)

I hope to finished my Valentine's Day decor this week, so I can start working on my Super Bowl menu!

What did you do this weekend?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you!